Thursday, August 31, 2017

Milestone

The Romans were not the first to erect milestones - not by far.  It is a human tendency to mark the passage of time, or distance, or whatever with reminders of how far we have come.

Well, here's one that is relevant to my thousands hundreds many 6 readers who have loyally hung with me all these years...  

That last post about cleaning vinyl windows was the 1000th post on this blog!  (Well maybe.  One of my blogging tools says 1001...but I am pretty sure that if I went back and actually counted, I wouldn't get the same number twice either.)

Who knew, back on January 28, 2009 that this would go on for 8 years?  I certainly didn't.  





Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Heidi B said...

congrats! I enjoy your posts, I have learned a lot, many beautiful sights, you're living life as many only hope to!

Robert Salnick said...

Thanks Heidi!
Yeah, it really is good. Retirement is Man's natural state!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

And greetings from K dock at Shilshole Bay. Really enjoy your posts and admire your wealth of boating maintenance knowledge. - Grant Fjermedal

Robert Salnick said...

Thank you for your kind words Grant! We have many fond memories from our time at Shilshole.

M Nigh said...

Fully landlocked here, but have enjoyed living vicariously through your adventures for many years now. Congrats

Robert Salnick said...

Thanks Mark! The blog is8 years old, but the sad t hung us that I am 8 years older too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...