Monday, August 22, 2011

There's a story in every dinghy

Walking down the dock this morning, I saw this skiff - clearly, it has a story in it.

Now, I happen to know that on the big Nauticat that the skiff belongs to there live two delightful little three or four year old girls.  Twins in fact, with matching purple polka dot pajamas.  So as I walked past the skiff I imagined I heard giggles, squeals and delighted, high-pitched chatter as they played in the sand, perhaps at the little beach that reveals at low tide on the outside of the breakwater.

Funny, how just a glance into this skiff could warm my heart and make me smile.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm sure it brings back floods of memories of your own skiff stories! And new stories to be written with Hazel and Baby P2!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...